The Deer Haven Inn Is The Perfect Hotel for Visiting the Concours d’Elegance in Pebble Beach
- The Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance is an automotive charitable event held each year on the Pebble Beach Golf Links in Pebble Beach, California, considered the most prestigious event of its kind. It is the finale of Monterey Car Week held in August every year.
- The Concours d’Elegance is an event open to both prewar and postwar collector cars in which they are judged for authenticity, function, history, and style. Classes are commonly arranged by type, marque, coachbuilder, country of origin, or time period. Judges select first-, second-, and third-place finishers for each class in the event, and the judges confer the “Best of Show” award on one car from the group of first-place winners.
- In addition, a group of honorary judges—individuals who have made significant contributions to the automotive industry or motorsports—award a number of subjective awards to recognize standout vehicles regardless of class ribbons, as well as memorial awards created to honor specific automotive industry personages.
- Over 15,000 spectators attend the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
- Call us at (831) 373-7784 or click here to make a reservation at the Deer Haven Inn if you plan on attending the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.